It's complicated for many players to breed blue roses in Animal Crossing, the basic reason is the small possibility. As the rarest hybrid flowers in the game, the process of making it is challenging and attractive. Here mtmmo.com introduces two methods for how to get blue roses in Animal Crossing New Horizons for your reference.
How to Get Blue Roses in Animal Crossing New Horizons - ACNH Blue Roses Guide
You can find roses in Nook's Cranny, but the ACNH blue roses can only be grown by crossbreeding hybrid red roses. You need to breed many flowers of different colors from seeds in lots of times. Here are simple steps to breed blue roses in Animal Crossing:
Step 1: Buy red rose seeds, white rose seeds and yellow rose seeds from Nook's Cranny
Step 2: Plant white rose seeds and red/yellow rose seeds separately
Step 3: Crossbreed white roses together to get purple roses. Make sure the white and purple roses are grown from seeds
Step 4: Crossbreed red roses and yellow roses to get orange roses
Step 5: Crossbreed purple roses and orange flowers to get hybrid red roses
Step 6: Crossbreed hybrid red roses with hybrid red roses to grow blue roses
The Method More Likely to Make Blue Roses in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Breeding hybrid red flowers, crossbreeding orange flowers and purple flowers or other ways to get Animal Crossing blue roses are determined by the luck, there is only a 50% chance of getting hybrid red flowers, even if you got that, that's not very good odds to spawn blue roses. How to improve the possibility of getting blue rose?
What you should note is that the flowers coming from seed bags always have the same set of genes, whenever you seed specified flower, make sure to only use the seed flower, not any of the offspring that come from the seed flowers even if they're the same color.
1. Get started by planting seed specified red roses together to get black roses, at the same time, breed seed white roses together to get a purple offspring, they both occur in 25% of the time.
2. Crossbreed the purple roses that we just got in step 1 with a seeded yellow rose, we can get the white roses 100%.
3. Crossbreed this white flower that we just got in step 2 back with the purples that we got (in step 1) to get a new purple rose, this can happen 50% of the time.
4. Cross the purple rose we got in step 3 with a seeded yellow rose to get a yellow rose in 50% of the time, in order to test if the purple flower has the correct genes, the one gives yellow offspring is the flower we need. (There is only a half of purple flowers will be useful, you have to test these flowers one by one you can't put them in a giant field together)
5. Crossbreed the correct purple roses in step 3 together to get perfect white roses, happens in 25% of the time.
6. Crossbreed perfect white roses in step 5 with black roses to get No.1 hybrid red rose guaranteed.
7. Crossbreed hybrid 1 red roses in step 6 with perfect white flowers in step 5 to get orange hybrid roses in 12.5% chances.
8. Crossbreed orange hybrid roses in step 7 with perfect white roses in step 5 to get No.2 hybrid red roses, which has 25% chances
9. Breed the No.2 hybrid red roses in step 8 together to get Animal Crossing blue roses in 25% of the time.
At buybellsacnh.com, you can buy the blue rose plant with cheap prices fast at the Animal Crossing items page, which saves much time and energy.